Thursday, February 28, 2013

No lightning bolts for this girl!

Last week I had a bunch of morning commitments and didn't get to the gym during my favored time (7:30 - 8:30 am). So what did I do? Instead of going to the gym at a later hour, I skipped my workouts! You may be thinking "but you're a health and lifestyle coach, you're not supposed to skips workouts!" Well, just so you know, health coaches don't always make the best choices. Sometimes we slip up too. But I no longer intend to beat myself up about these things. I find it is best to forgive myself and move on. So this week I am back at the gym and back to my morning routine. The break I took last week didn't prompt the health coaching gods to strike me down with a bolt of lightning. In fact, they reminded me that I'm human--just like you (cuz, hey, I know you slip up too!). Please don't beat yourself up when you slip up. Love yourself instead.  www.synchronessence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment